Ground floor or existing level extensions vary greatly in design and outcome and typically involve minor to major alterations to the existing house.
At Update Renovate we strongly believe in designing and building the extension to tie in and appear part of the existing house by matching the roof shape, external finishes and architectural elements.
Otherwise Known as
- Existing Level Extension
- Slab on ground extension
- Rear extension
- No need to move out, saving on relocation fees and temporary accommodation. (depending on design & scope)
- Minimal disruption, typically built to lock up before demolition of existing walls occurs (depending on design)
- Make better use of the existing layout
- Increase the value of your property
- 10 Week construction average from start to completion (Subject to design)
- Tied into the main roof structure to blend seamlessly with the existing house.
- Open up the house to the outdoor spaces
- Living/ family room with minor internal alterations.
- Extension accommodating new kitchen and deck, internal alterations to remove old kitchen and internal walls to create open plan living area.
- Master bedroom, ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Ensuite and walk in wardrobe extended off existing master bedroom.
- Rear deck or outdoor entertaining pergola under a main roof extension.
- Every extension is custom designed to suit your existing house, lifestyle requirements and budget.